What is WorkinEnglish TOOLS

WorkinEnglish is an Italian-based language training company founded by professional language trainers who share an ideal way of passing their experience on to learners. What makes us different from the others is our know-how, our enthusiasm and our hands-on experience.

Monthly we publish the WorkinEnglish TOOLS magazine, which is sent to our client-companies as well as to those who have signed up to it through our website www.workinenglish.it.

To allow greater and easier access to the material we put together, we set up this blog. We hope you enjoy!

venerdì 14 giugno 2013

How to … solve problems in emails

Technical problems

Did you get my last message on …?
Sorry, you forgot to attach the file. Can you send it again?
I got your email, but I can’t open the attachment

Asking for clarification

I’m not sure what you mean by ..? Could you clarify?
Which … do you mean?
I don’t understand this point. Can you explain in a little more detail?

Giving clarification

Sorry, what I meant was…., not …
I’ll check and get back to you.
The correct information is given below. Please amend your records accordingly.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento