What is WorkinEnglish TOOLS

WorkinEnglish is an Italian-based language training company founded by professional language trainers who share an ideal way of passing their experience on to learners. What makes us different from the others is our know-how, our enthusiasm and our hands-on experience.

Monthly we publish the WorkinEnglish TOOLS magazine, which is sent to our client-companies as well as to those who have signed up to it through our website www.workinenglish.it.

To allow greater and easier access to the material we put together, we set up this blog. We hope you enjoy!

domenica 23 giugno 2013

Joke - Emails

What should you do if you get lots of  emails saying, 'What's up, Doc? What's up, Doc?'
Check for bugs in your system.

When do emails stop being in black and white?
When they are read.

I've lost my dog!
Have you tried putting a message on the Internet?
Don't be silly, my dog never reads e-mails!

I tried to send an e-mail and broke my computer.
How did you manage that?
I think it was when I tried to push it through the letterbox.

What do werewolves put at the bottom of their e-mails?
Beast wishes. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento